Monday, April 30, 2007

Freebie Winners

Congratulations , the winners of the fibre samples in no particular order are -

Chris (Christina's Creations)
Kath (Kath's Krafty Kreations)
Ruth
Maylin (Tricot Treat)
Annie (Up Knit Creek)
Artis-Anne
Diane (Needles on the Move)
Jo (Freestylefibre)
Kat (Creative Pop-Offs)

Please respond to this post by 1st June 2007 by sending your e-mail details to me at Rachel.spinning@ntlworld.com.
Please let me know your favourite colour and your least favourite colour.
Include your address and full name so I know where to send the fibres.
I will send the fibres out as people respond to the post.
After 1st June 2007 the fibre samples will no longer be offered so claim your free samples while you can!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Thanks for the e-mail about the fibre, I will look forward to sampling for you!